Monday, November 27, 2006

Post Thanksgiving post



We Atlanta Andersons had a busy Thanksgiving. Ingrid ran the half marathon on Thursday as I was flying in. We had a bountiful Thanksgiving feast thanks to Mom and Ingrid mainly of turkey, sweet potatoes, stuffing, and much, much more.
On Friday we had a whirlwind tour of Atlanta by going to the Georgia Aquarium, where we saw beluga whales and whale sharks, then it was on to the High Museum, where we waited in a LONG line to see the Louvre Atlanta exhibit, which has sculptures, drawings and paintings on loan from the Louvre.
On Saturday mom and I hit the outlets while dad and Ingrid stayed at home. Then on Sunday Ingrid and I flew home. Now its back to work!

3 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger John E. said...

It was great to have Mae and Ingrid here and our whirlwind tour of Atlanta culture really was exhausting. It's good to be back at work where I can rest...

Dad

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Daniela said...

I love Beluga whales.

The blow-up eiffel tower cool too. I dunno, this seems to be a new trend in travelling museum exhibits- they had a giant blow-up kimodo dragon in front of the aquarium in Chicago and that's a travelling exhibit too. Okay, so I know I only have a sample size of n, but whatever. It seems like a trend to me!

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

Ingrid, That little Rudolph is still here and waiting for you to come home for Christmas. See you soon, MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home