Monday, November 27, 2006

Louvre Twins

Here's Mae and I at the Louvre Atlanta exhibit last Friday. There are going to be three different Louvre exhibits over three years, and it already seemed very popular. However, the giant inflatable Eiffel tower in front of the Museum was pretty fun too. I can't put the photo of the four of us up because that's going to be our ultra-super-secret Christmas photo.

3 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

The Buford Avenue Andersons took a Christmas card photo this weekend too. One pose involved many empty beer bottles to celebrate Liv attending the #1 party school in the nation, but most people will be getting the more traditionally posed shot.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Ha ha. Indiana University was the #1 party school two or three years ago. Party on, cuz.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

I'm going to be sad if I don't get the beer bottle picture. I was hoping that everyone would think we were in Paris on our Christmas card picture but now Ingrid has let le chat out of the bag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home