36 Hours: Atlanta
Check out the New York Times Travel article today about Atlanta. Decatur gets its own paragraph, and is described as "the city-suburb that has won praise for its sensitive take on urban revitalization." There's no place like home! That's the cyclorama in the photo, by the way.


3 Comments:
Decatur really is an exceptional place to live. The powers that be have made some good decisions about development. I suggested that we move here in 1976 because it seemed like a small town and it has remained true to that image over the years. It's a great place to retire to so I guess we will just stay here! Now, if more people would come to visit us it would be perfect.
You can't finger me as a non-visitor, that's for sure!
I just got around to reading the NYT article -- and number 2 in their list, is the Chattahoochee Country Dancers, where I have played music for years, including last Friday night...and yes, some men do wear skirts...
Post a Comment
<< Home