Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Weekend visit to Bloomington

We had a great visit with Dad last weekend, and even made it to an Indy Indians game up in Indianapolis. Despite how my cell phone camera makes it seem, we had beautiful weather. Dad managed to miss all the moving-out-of-dorms craziness (IU graduation was Saturday). The "new" Honda is great, and I've been driving it all over town already, even though it still has its Georgia license on it...

3 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger John E. said...

Thanks for the hospitality, Ingrid. It was a short but fun visit to Bloomington and Indy. The trip home was fine, and I made it home by 7 pm.

Dad

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Mae said...

looks like fun

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Daniela said...

Yay! for new (to you) car! and yay! for baseball. Gotta love baseball (especially when it is you know, OUTside! Eric and I have mini-season tickets to the Twins but we miss being outside for the games. Metrodome environment a bit surreal)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home