Saturday, April 14, 2007

Winterberry Court

Here are a few photos of the townhouse I'll be moving to in August with Chris. He has already moved in for the summer, which will be a great time to do lots of grilling and hanging out on the back porch.

Chris's fishtank looks good in the "Library" with the fireplace off of the kitchen.

Why I like to call the room the "Library," with Chris's huge tv.

The view from the porch, with the swing, chairs and also some lanterns Mom bought us at IKEA in Atlanta. Thanks, Mom!

The big room with the big view, with Chris's futon and papasan chair, waiting for my futon and papasan chair to move in.

2 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

What a terrific place! No wonder you two were so excited about finding it. I love the windows, the fireplace and the porch. It looks like you need one more lantern for the third porch support column. I will try to get one if I get over to Ikea anytime soon. I'm glad you got a porch swing. I can't wait to visit and spend all my time sitting out there!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Mae said...

cute place! i like the porch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home