Candy-colored Mini coopers and Indiana wineries
Jorge came down from Michigan this weekend and we took a trip in a Mini-cooper caravan to southern Indiana. All the mini-coopers were different colors and reminded me of candy. We visited Madison, Indiana which is a beautiful old town along the Ohio River (it reminded me of Savannah, Georgia). We also went to some wineries in the "Indiana Wine Trail" and they were having a special wine and cheese pairing weekend so we ate lots of cheese too! There are a few more photos in a collage I posted here.





3 Comments:
sounds like fun and looks like the weather was beautiful!
Hey Ingrid,
I was in Madison on my Indiana bike trip back in 2003. It was a pretty steep climb to get up the river bluff going out of town, as I recall. It seems like towns named Madison are always quaint -- e.g., Madison, Georgia, Madison, Florida to name 2...
Dad
Madison, Wisc.!
Post a Comment
<< Home