biker chick!

I went on a 30 mile bike ride in the Hudson River Valley on Sunday. So finally I have something to blog about. Here are I am on my cute 20+ year old Fuji bike that I love for historical value. It was definitely one of the oldest bikes on the ride! It was fun and I am thinking of doing a similar ride around the island of Manhattan in September.
Mae


5 Comments:
Looks like fun! The ride around Manhattan sound cool too.
Hey way to go, Mae! It must have reminded you of an epic ride: Ragbrai 93. Wish us luck on our tour of North Dakota...
Dad
Like mother, like daughter!
Your parents left here this morning with a couple guys in a rented mini-van. They had a lot of trouble getting their all their bikes and gear loaded. They are quite adventuresome--we were happy to go back to breakfast in our air-conditioned house and not even think about biking through North Dakota!
93!!! eeeeeek. I am so old.
Post a Comment
<< Home