Summer Break
I went to Boston last weekend for Chris's cousin's wedding (on his dad's side) and then to West Virginia for Chris's family reunion (on his mom's side). Needless to say, I met the whole family! They were all a lot of fun and here are a few photos that Chris took--I didn't bring my camera, as is becoming the Anderson family tradition.

On the ferry
The flower girls (and the bride) were Icelandic, and the wedding took place in the Rose Garden in Boston, which was really beautiful.
This is the only shot from West Virginia. We went horseback riding and whitewater rafting in Canaan Valley, which was very scenic! And there were lots of deer.P.s. When we got back, our herbs, tomatoes and peppers had really taken off! We will be eating homegrown salads from our victory garden in no time!


2 Comments:
fun trip! yay salad
Thanks for the pictures, Ingrid. It sounds like you had lots of fun. I've only been to Boston once and had an interesting time. I have been to West Virginia also and it is really beautiful. I'm glad your garden is doing well. I'm enjoying my tomatoes and herbs and am about to have green beans!
Post a Comment
<< Home