Monday, November 05, 2007

Straight hair Mae


I haven't posted in a while, and this isn't much of a post, but I happen to have a jpeg i can use so anyway. Here is an example of my new straight hair, compliments of the hair iron Ingrid gave me for my birthday in May but which I never believed in until last month. Now I am a convert! You will all see it in November but here is a sneak peak. The silly picture is me and my friends in denial that we are 30, I guess. click to enlarge, I think.

4 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

The hair looks great, Mae. I'm glad you finally appreciate all the work I put into finding you the perfect present!

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

p.s. I think we look the most alike in the 3rd photo.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Lynda S said...

Your hair looks great, Mae, and you look great. Most people don't look their best in those booth pictures! I look forward to seeing you both with long, straight hair in Nov. Ingrid has a knack for choosing wonderful gifts. I am still rereading my Roz Chast cartoon book over and over and getting laughs out of it.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Peter said...

you look great.. Isn't turning 30 fun? (not).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home