Update from Indiana: Go Blue Raiders!

In some exciting news, Chris has gotten a job offer: a tenure-track Assistant Biology Professor position at Middle Tennessee State University. If all the negotiations go well, we are likely to be moving to the Nashville area before he starts teaching and research in August. Tennessee and the Tennessee Central Basin is such a beautiful part of the U.S. and we are very happy to be moving there. Plus it will be the closest to Atlanta that I have lived since high school!


6 Comments:
Congrats, Chris (and Ingrid)! Getting the offer is such a great accomplishment. Plus, you'll be close to us in St. Louis!
I am thrilled that you may be moving closer to us. I have always admired the beauty of Tennessee. Congratulations to both of you as you begin a new and exciting phase of your life.
what about your own job news...
Congrats, Chris and Ingrid! I don't know much about that part of Tennessee (Eric knows more), but it looks pretty. And Nashville is cool!
This is very good news. Job offers are always good to get. Let us know when this is final. Although I guess final means the beginning of a job search for Ingrid :)
Congratulations!
Thanks everyone! I'm super excited about it. I'll let you know when everything becomes official.
-Chris
Post a Comment
<< Home