Thursday, May 29, 2008

Some random shots


Chris and I won't be in Bloomington too much longer, so here are a couple of recent photos at some Indiana locales, since no one has posted much lately. We went to Indy to see the Indy Indians play the Richmond Braves, actually the farm team for the Atlanta Braves. Then here is another shot at the lovely Oliver Winery. I like Bloomington, but I am looking forward to have lots of new places to explore when we move!

3 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

You've had some great years in Bloomington, Ingrid. I have certainly enjoyed visiting there. It's very exciting to think about beginning a new chapter in your life. I know you will make the best of your experience in Tenn. as you always do. I have always thought that Tenn. was a state of great natural beauty which will, of course, appeal to the biologist in you. I look forward to getting to know the place as well.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Teresa said...

Your "spring" weather in Bloomington looks about as warm as ours in Minnesota, based on your baseball-watching gear!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger John E. said...

I really enjoyed my visit to the Indianpolis Indians last year. And it was $1 concession night! What's next, season tickets to the Titans?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home