
Chris got me a container butterfly garden for my birthday last month, and at the time all the plants were completely green. I thought I would post an updated photo and wish everyone a happy summer which has now officially started. Chris has claimed to see a butterfly on it but I have not confirmed this observation. I did however see a huge raccoon eating out of the birdfeeder that used to be be bolted down next to it. The Bloomington storms have since demolished the bird feeder, but the container garden has proven to be both resplendent and resilient.
2 Comments:
pretty!
I'm so glad to see what the butterfly garden looks like now since I got to see it when you first received it. What a great gift. Maybe there will be more butterflies later on. I'm not seeing many around here either, but, of course, we are in the middle of a terrible drought.
Post a Comment
<< Home