Home craftin'
Its snowy outside and has been a cold and snowy January, so I have been doing a few crafty type things. My friend taught me how to knit (no purling yet) so here is a scarf I am working on. Also I went to a super creepy Alfred Kubin exhibit at the Neue Gallerie, a museum for German and Austrian art, which always has a nice picture on the information brochure if you fold it out. Ingrid and I like to hang them up so I finally got nice frames for the two I have. I am going to send you the one on the left Ingrid!


2 Comments:
Your scarf is such a pretty color! Yay I am looking forward to a new Neue Gallerie brochure, it looks cool from what I can see. Glad you got to see the show before it closed--I like the frames!
Good job, Mae. It's always nice to have a colorful scarf to keep you warm. I hope to go to the Neue Gallerie someday!
Post a Comment
<< Home