Happy Thanksgiving!
We missed Mae at Thanksgiving, but we know she had to be a roving reporter covering the Black Friday Madness writing articles about the hot new toy and Toys R Us at midnight. Here are some photos from our Thanksgiving - click on the link below the collage photo... we made it to the Georgia Aquarium, Arabia Mountain, Downtown Decatur, and the Sweetwater brewery tour... in addition to the half-marathon, but I didn't get any photos of that!
Click here to see the photo album.
Update: I found a photo of me finishing the half-marathon! It was a fun race but I had gotten a little behind on my training, so I was happy to finish with a 2:15 time.




2 Comments:
Looking good, Ingrid. You make us proud!
Do you think that might be Scott Anderson on your right in the photo?
Post a Comment
<< Home