and Elkins Avenue! Photo blog for Ingrid's Family and Friends
Friday, February 19, 2010
Family Dinner
It was great to see Uncle Joel and Aunt Teresa in Nashville! We had a nice dinner reminiscing about our trip to Nashville when I was in high school...here's wishing them happy travels for the rest of their southern vacation.
Great to see Andersons from the great white North in Nashville. I remember the 1993 trip very well when we picked Ingrid up in Nashville and took her south. I'm looking forward to my visit in a couple weeks.
2 Comments:
Great to see Andersons from the great white North in Nashville. I remember the 1993 trip very well when we picked Ingrid up in Nashville and took her south. I'm looking forward to my visit in a couple weeks.
Thanks for posting the photo, Ingrid. I'm sure you had a great time visiting with your aunt and uncle. They're lots of fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home