Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nashville 1993



I located this book which I bought in the Opryland gift shop, and we all signed during our 93 visit to Nashville. Joel, Teresa, Norris, Liv and Ingrid coming from the north met up with me, Lynda and Mae coming from the South.
It included a memorable visit to the Grand Old Opry in which Garth Brooks inducted Alison Krause into the Opry.

4 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Mae said...

Aw, this is going to make me cry! Mainly because I can't believe I saw Garth Brooks so close! And my handwriting was always that bad!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Two weeks before I -

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger John E. said...

Ingrid, I think you and Mom were going to Germany to visit Meike soon after we got back from Nashville...While you were gone Mae, Matt and I were riding our bikes across Iowa...

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Did you, Matt and Mae sign something on that trip?? That would be a good sequel to this post. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home