Friday, April 02, 2010

Happy Leavenworthia Month!

Leavenworthia are flowering like crazy in the glades this month, which always makes me nostalgic for my free-spirited grad school days. In addition, today I got my first ever pack of business cards at work. From flowers to lung cancer will be a good story to tell someday... If you ever want to know, please contact me at my contact information below :)

P.S. This Good Friday is a LOT better than last year's.

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger John E. said...

Very professional-looking card, Ingrid. How DID your career evolve from flowers to lung cancer?
I'm glad this Good Friday was more sedate than last year's.

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

Lovely flowers, impressive card!
I'm so happy that you survived the '09 Good Friday and hope that you have had a happy Easter weekend this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home