July - December 2012 Roundup
It has been a busy, eventful second half of 2012. Before the new year I thought I would update the blog! Let's see, we left off in June or so. In August, Chris and I went to Jeremiah's wedding in Idaho and we went on a road trip through Washington. More photos are in the photo album here: Idaho-Washington.

In August, Mae and Mom went to Brazil and Chris and I went to Atlanta to go to a Braves game with Dad. We also found a little piece of Hawaii in Atlanta!
In September, Mae came to visit us in Nashville. I didn't take many photos but here is Mae with her new boots, listening to music at my favorite Nashville event, Musician's Corner in Centennial Park.
October was an eventful month. I got a new job at Vanderbilt, and had a month off so I could do some traveling. I got to spend some time in Minnesota with the Minnesota family. I finally made an album of the visit and you can see it here: Minnesota photos.
I spent the weekend before Halloween in NYC and Mae and I dressed up as Spooky Twins...
I started my new job at Vanderbilt on November 1st! Here is the apron they gave out as an Xmas present.
We spent Thanksgiving in Chattanooga, such a great city to visit. We had nice weather!
Chris and I celebrated our first anniversary on December 8th. We got a cabin on the Lake at Fall Creek Falls, a beautiful place!
Best wishes to everyone in 2013!










2 Comments:
What a great post! Thanks for updating the blog and all the nice photos. 2012 was a remarkable year for our family. I look forward to what 2013 might bring!
Great 6 months! :) Hope the first half of 2013 will be just as eventful.
Post a Comment
<< Home