Early Spring Weekend in Decatur
Chris and I went to Decatur this weekend to spend time with my parents and our German friend Meike. We loved seeing the early spring flowers.
Crocuses and Daffodils.
Lovely Hellebores, which I had not seen before.
This magnolia tree was just about to jump into bloom.
Meike and I.
We had a nice dinner that Meike prepared.
We had a dish with peas, leeks and cauliflower and cod.
Sunday we went on a walk in a new park, the Olmstead Linear Park off of Ponce.
Mom donated lots of plants for our starter garden.
We filled up my car!
Plants on the road.
Chris is already scoping out sites for the new plants.
I like the larger plant along the garage. We will see where they all end up! Also it is a bit sad that our current grass looks like gravel in this picture!


3 Comments:
Nice photos, Ingrid. It was great to see you.
Dad
Fun weekend!
Soon you garden will be lush and beautiful!
Post a Comment
<< Home