Saturday, July 11, 2015

Day 16 Update: A new boot and a new helper


Things are looking pretty different this weekend from my perch on the couch:


I have a new boot AND a new helper :) My sister came in to town this week from NYC. I am so glad to have her here to help me while Chris is out of town (and I am thankful that Chris can have a break). As for my boot, I am still non-weight bearing for 4 more weeks, but I can shower, sleep, and rest on the couch without the boot, and start moving my foot around more. It is much more comfortable.

Update: Chris said that Dave Grohl, who broke his leg on June 12, is making similar boot progress!


1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Mae said...

Haha you should share this on FB!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home