Which one do you think took longer to write?

As requested by Ingrid, here is her dissertation on the shelf next to my 1974 dissertation. Ingrid's is the thin grey one to the left of the two volume dictionary, and mine is thick black one to the left of that. In fairness, hers is printed on both sides of the page. We're proud to have this addition to our bookshelf. Way to go, Ingrid.


5 Comments:
Wow! Tell me what your distertaions (sp) are about. I would really love to know. And by the way Mae I think your's took longer because it's thicker. But don't tell Ingrid I said that.
Patsy,
That's my dissertation on changing birth rates in Taiwan, and Ingrid's, about the evolution of plants (a much more rigorous, hard-science dissertation).
John
Maybe I should have requested my thesis to be put next to some smaller books so that it would look bigger. Oh well.
Mine took longer to write. We didn't all finish graduate school early, like dad...
Lynda says:
I am proud of both of "my" PhD's. I feel that I did contribute to both of them a little (I worked while John was writing and I read lots of books to Ingrid when she was little.). I am also extremely proud of my MA's (both mine and Mae's). Love, Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home