and Elkins Avenue! Photo blog for Ingrid's Family and Friends
posted by Ingrid @ 9:08 AM 5 comments
I love the flower children photo especially. So cute...And of course I think I look weird, but what's new?!
Great pictures! Who is the other person in the hiking photos?
That was a friend of Yaniv's who was also a College of the Atlantic alum/student.
What a lovely event! Congratulations to the happy couple. Thanks for posting more pictures, Ingrid. Your mom, Lynda
It looks so beautiful! Congrats Eric and Daniela! See you soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
I love the flower children photo especially. So cute...
And of course I think I look weird, but what's new?!
Great pictures! Who is the other person in the hiking photos?
That was a friend of Yaniv's who was also a College of the Atlantic alum/student.
What a lovely event! Congratulations to the happy couple. Thanks for posting more pictures, Ingrid. Your mom, Lynda
It looks so beautiful! Congrats Eric and Daniela! See you soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home