Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Maine photos

Here are a few Maine photos. Saturday morning, Chris, Yaniv, Janet and I went hiking.

Chris has some great photos taken during Eric & Daniela's wedding, but this is a pre-wedding shot of the beautiful beach where the wedding took place.

On Sunday we went sea-kayaking.

We ate LOTS of seafood!

3 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Is that first shot from Gorham Mt. or where? Can't wait to see more!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Daniela said...

I'm sorry, but you look WAY too glamourous to be hiking, Ingrid. I am very impressed. Can't wait to see more photos that people took of the wedding. And more photos from your hiking and sea kayaking!

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger John E. said...

Ingrid, I agree with all of the other posts and really would like to see more pictures. Maybe you should start another blog dedicated just to your travels and your outfits! Love you, MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home