Monday, August 07, 2006

Biking in #2


I rode my bike to work for the second time today! As usual it was full of adventures. Once I looked over the water to find I was riding next to a flock of Canada geese. They seemed to be heading south, isn't it a little early for that?
Also my chain came off, but I managed to get it back on.
It was nice and cool in the morning but I suspect this afternoon will be a different story...

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger John E. said...

Hey Mae,
Way to go. And I rode in today, too, on my recumbent. Since returning from our Michigan bike tour (done on my upright bike) I've been getting back into recumbent riding.

Keep up the riding, Mae, and be careful out there.

Dad

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

That's great, Mae. I think I'm the only Anderson without a bike.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home