

Chris and I went to a Cubs game the other week (he took these photos). It was a fun game, the Cubs scored lots of home runs and beat the Diamond backs. It was cool being in an old stadium, and I kept looking around for the jumbotron (there isn't one). Another cool thing was that all the buildings around the stadium have bleachers on their roofs...I've also never seen so much merchandise apparel for one marketing entity, ever! It seemed like every single fan was wearing something with a Cubs logo on it.
2 Comments:
Great, Ingrid. I went to a game at Wrigley once years ago, back when they played all day games (no lights). It was great fun, and everyone was have a great time. I don't remember how the game turned out, but that's the Cubs.
Last year when Norris and I went to Chicago, went attended both Cubs and White Sox games. I had trouble enjoying the game at Wrigley after paying $30 to park in someone's driveway! Our seats were in the very back row (you can almost see them in your second picture) and we could turn around and see a storm approaching.
We were also intrigued by the fans on top of the nearby buildings, but shortly afterward someone died after one of their rooftop stands collapsed.
Post a Comment
<< Home