Jon, its so good to hear from you in the "comments" section! Yeah, we just got a dusting, not like the accumulation that is visible in your video of Gregory...but the winter is just beginning.
No snow here so far. Probably won't have any so I like seeing the pictures. We finally have some cold weather now that the bulbs have started to bloom! I hope they survive.
4 Comments:
Snow! We got snow, too--and from the looks of it, a bit more than you. But I'm sure you'll get your share.
Jon, its so good to hear from you in the "comments" section! Yeah, we just got a dusting, not like the accumulation that is visible in your video of Gregory...but the winter is just beginning.
No snow here so far. Probably won't have any so I like seeing the pictures. We finally have some cold weather now that the bulbs have started to bloom! I hope they survive.
The bulbs are blooming? wow! The snow is all gone now (Wednesday) but only for the time being.
Post a Comment
<< Home