Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Beautiful Lisbon!


I got back from my 30th birthday trip to Portugal on Sunday. It was more beautiful than I thought it would be. I went with two friends and the weather was perfect the whole time...except for Sintra, which is known for its mysterious mists and was totally freezing. But still beautiful. For my birthday we had an amazing dinner at a restaurant called Olivier, which has a set nine-course tasting menu including octopus carpaccio and mashed potatoes with truffles. I don't think I've ever had a better meal. In Porto, we sat at port-wine lodges and drank expensive port. Yum! Here is my snapfish gallery, enjoy!

Mae
P.S. Abrigada to Daniella for all her great suggestions and tips!

2 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Daniela said...

Can't wait to see more photos!!! Didn't know you went to Porto too (I looooooooooove Porto, it's my favorite city in Portugal). Glad you had a good time!

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

So many beautiful photos! Looks like it was a great trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home