Ingrid in NYC

Ingrid came to visit me not this past weekend but the weekend before as a pre-birthday celebration. We had a great time, the highlights being a great show at the Neue Gallerie about how Van Gogh influenced Expressionism in Germany. We both bought the poster pictured here, although it is a bit confusing because the poster says "Van Gogh and Expressionism" but the painting is actually Schiele, one of my favorite painters. We also had delicious tapas at a great restaurant, Tia Pol, and even more delicious fondue at a cute wine bar behind a cheese shop called Kashkaval. Its great having a visitor because you can show them all your favorite places! Anyway, next up, I will post about my great trip to Portugal! I have to be the main postee for awhile because Ingrid is busy at the greenhouse.
Mae


2 Comments:
thanks for posting about my trip! I didn't take any photos while in New York unfortunately so we will have to let the art prints do the work of illustrating the trip...I had a fantastic trip and I'm glad to hear the Portugal trip was amazing too!
Ingrid-- hope all is well in the Greenhouse!!!
I'm glad you all had a good time in the various celebrations of your birthdays!!! yay!
Post a Comment
<< Home