Friday, June 08, 2007

SJP and Me


So when I first moved to New York I was walking to my work, which was then in Times Square, when I came upon a table laden with food. "Wow!" I thought, and then I realized the person standing next to the table was Sarah Jessica Parker, helping herself to the craft-services during a shoot for Sex and the City. That moment marked the start of living in New York, and now I have come full circle, interviewing her for the AP! I wrote about her new fashion line, which debuted yesterday. You can read the story here and if you click on the link there is an AP video. Another reporter is on camera but I was the one interviewing her when she is talking!

3 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Good article and cool interview, Mae! What a fun part of the job.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Daniela said...

You are uber-cool, Mae!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

Wow, Mae! And to think I will be up to visit you soon. Do you think we will be able to see anyone famous? Actually I would rather go to the fondue place and the museum. I am very proud of your work and accomplishments in New York. See you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home