Chris and I made it to a Cubs game yesterday! Some highlights:

Maybe Mom and Dad can do their next gig at a Cubs game. Look a banjo!

We had a view of the lake from our seats.


"Turn Hot-lanta Ice Cold", reads the sign, and they did.


The Braves dugout. I haven't been to a Braves game since I got free tickets to games in high school, so it was fun to see them in action again. I was disappointed that Smoltz wasn't pitching, but the rookie pitcher allowed a beautiful, full-count, two-out grand slam in the first inning. How often do you get to see that? It was awesome.
5 Comments:
Thanks for the pictures, Ingrid. I came out of my concert yesterday afternoon, and tuned in Braves radio and got the bad news...Up to that point the Cubs seemed to be self-destructing (a little early this year...) and I don't think I have been to a Braves game since you got those free tickets, either.
good pics!
Cool photos, Ingrid... and you both look so happy :)
great photos Ingrid - looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I can't wait to get down to chicago sometime and take in a game :)
Yeah, Chicago is such a cool city! When I visited it a few years ago I got to see Tom because he was still in school there. That was fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home