Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Desk Moving and Bread Machines


I've been working in the greenhouse during the day, and doing the job search in my lab office in the evenings lately, sorry for not posting for a while! Thanks to Mae for keeping things going. Since it got a bit old only seeing plants all day and being busy in the evenings, I decided to move my "office" to the second bedroom in the townhouse, where Chris has wireless internet already set up. Here is a photo of the desk moving!
I've also been enjoying my bread machine that Chris got me for my birthday! It is wonderful to wake up to the smell of fresh bread. I've been using it to make my sandwich bread too. It's great sticking the ingredients in, pushing a button, watching it shake for a while, and getting a great loaf of bread out! Today I'm going to the library to pick up some bread machine recipe books--then I'll be unstoppable!

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Mae said...

then you can send us all some home made bread!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home