Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Job Update: Meet the new Scientific Investigator

I've been offered a position at Baxter after working at my contract position for five months. I think they realized how indispens- able I was...actually the job has been a good fit for me and I really have enjoyed the work! My new position title is "Scientific Investi- gator" and I may be just as excited the opportunity to use the Baxter gym (and get benefits) as I am about being a career woman!

5 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger John E. said...

Congratulatons, Ingrid, I know you'll do well. "Science Investigator" sounds a little like what we have at CDC -- "disease detectives".

Dad

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Meaghan said...

Awesome, Ingrid and congratulations! Yah, Baxter gym!

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

Way to go, Ingrid. I'm really glad about the health insurance part and the gym. Keep up the good work!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Jorge said...

Great news, Ingrid! Congrats. I like your new title, too. Will your duties change much, or is it mostly the same just with better pay and benefits?

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Mae said...

yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home