and Elkins Avenue! Photo blog for Ingrid's Family and Friends
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Catch Up photos
Baxter is putting me up at a hotel for August. One last month in Bloomington! Chris and I spent mid-July with his family. Chris did a great job setting up our house in Murfreesboro last week. It's still a work in progress, but here is a preview of the living room.
It's so nice to see all the photos, Ingrid. Your new house looks so cozy and Chris did a good job arranging things. It's great to see Chris's family. Say goodbye to Bloomington for us, too, Ingrid. I always enjoyed visiting there.
3 Comments:
I'm glad the move is going well. The new place looks nice. Enjoy your last days in Bloomington!
thanks for all the photos. everything looks great!
It's so nice to see all the photos, Ingrid. Your new house looks so cozy and Chris did a good job arranging things. It's great to see Chris's family. Say goodbye to Bloomington for us, too, Ingrid. I always enjoyed visiting there.
Post a Comment
<< Home