Fashion Week-ing it

Since we desperately need a new post I will write one. Fashion Week is happening in New York and through work I was able to go to the Vera Wang fashion show. I've never been to one before and it was pretty glam. I had a good seat in the second row and everyone there _ except me _ was dressed to the nines. I didn't see any famous people there but i did see Anna Wintour who was kind of alien looking. The clothes themselves were really pretty up close. The models kind of looked like aliens too. All in all kind of surreal, but fun. Ok Ingrid's turn to post. How is the new job, new house, new state?


3 Comments:
I'll definitely post this weekend, although I doubt it can beat being a temporary participant in the New York Fashion Scene. Did they show clothes from her line at Kohls? Just kidding.
Wow! That is really great! I have been hearing about Fashion Week on the news but had no idea my own daughter was part of it. Now we will all have to be more fashionable. T.J. Maxx, anyone?
As your frugal aunt, I am most impressed that Ingrid knows what Kohls offers!
Post a Comment
<< Home