
Here's to you, everyone who donated! This morning I ran the Race for the Cure in Downtown Nashville. I met up with my fellow teammates from SCRI by the river and had a nice run through downtown. I wasn't able to train as much as I wanted to, but managed to run the whole thing with my trusty 11-minute pace. Afterwards there were many free pink things, such as the drink in the photo and pink sharpies (pens) they were giving out. It was a lot of fun for a good cause. I also went to my company picnic yesterday. It's true, I have a sweet job, see:
4 Comments:
good one! im glad the race went well and you had fun, looks like a beautiful day for it :)
Way to go, Ingrid! A good race for a good cause. What's next the Nashville Half Marathon?
Dad
It's great to see you running again, Ingrid, and for such a good cause. I'm proud of you!
Hi Ingrid,
thanks for sharing your news. Congrats on the run. Keep updating us on your adventures.
~Jorge
Post a Comment
<< Home