Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend in the Smokies

Chris and I spent the weekend in the Smokies in a cabin that looked remarkably like our little house. Here Chris is showing off his new Appalachian Trail hat--click on the photo or here to see the Picasa Album of the trip. The fall foliage was just beginning to show--more so on the North Carolina side than the Tennessee side. Hope y'all had a relaxing weekend too!

5 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Mae said...

looks like fun!

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger John E. said...

The pictures are great. Where were you? One shot looks like Cade's Cove.

Dad

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

We were in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area and we drove almost to Cherokee, North Carolina. I can't remember where Cade's Cove is, is it on the North Carolina side?

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Jorge said...

Great pictures, Ingrid. Thanks for sharing.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

I really enjoyed your picture, Ingrid. Cade's Cove is near the Gatlinburg area and I think it's in North Carolina. We had fun times there as you might recall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home