Monday, June 28, 2010

Cover girl!





When Ingrid was here in May, I had to write a freelance story for my friend Molly that was last minute and due right away. It was an interview with the CEO of Linkedin.com, a professional networking Web site. It stressed me out too much when she was here but I just got the magazine in the mail and apparently it was the cover. I haven't worked for a magazine for awhile so this is exciting to me, even though its just a "custom publishing" magazine for Ernst & Young. The actual story isn't that great so you aren't missing anything not reading it, but it looks great at least! See photos...

3 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Ingrid said...

It looks great, Mae! Now I can envision who was on the other end of the line during your phone interview. In all fairness to Mae - I also had to get some work done that day, and then we both finished and went for a walk in Fort Tryon and a roof top party so it worked out fine in the end.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger John E. said...

Congratulations, Mae, it looks great...

Dad

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

That's terrific, Mae. It really looks good. Nice work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home