Saturday, August 08, 2015

Day 44: Six-week milestone and starting the next phase

Chris and I celebrated Chris buying a Suburu Impreza and me meeting my six week milestone this weekend. I had my follow up doctor's appointment on Thursday and am now in the next phase. This means partial weight bearing (PWB) and physical therapy for the next six weeks to try to work up to full weight bearing with the boot. Basically the bones have healed enough to start building up the muscles now, which is good news. I am not brave enough to start trying to be PWB on my own and I am waiting for my physical therapy appointment on Monday.

No good pictures for today so here is my collage of pictures from around where I am sitting illustrating the next phase of my life: PWB.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Mae said...

Yay! At first I thought the letters stood for Porter Road Butcher...ha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home