Friday, August 21, 2015

Day 57 Update: Pints and Progress

Last week Chris and I went to our neighborhood pub after I finished my first week of physical therapy. It was a nice outing! We also met up with some friends last weekend at the Farmer's Market so it was a busy weekend for a change. Not my usual couch-and-porch weekend!
Now I am getting to the end of my second week of physical therapy and like it usually goes, I am glad for the progress in some areas but wish other areas were improving more quickly. We are also trying to solve the root cause for why I had the break in the first place, so I am meeting with a bone density specialist and doing some tests. I hope in the next few weeks we will have some more progress and some more answers. So it goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home