What lovely young ladies you two are. Ingrid, do you have trouble downloading sharp images on your blog. when i download to my files my pictures are great but when i put them on my blog they are fuzzy. what's up with that?
I think that when Blogger uploads photos, it usually uploads a lower resolution image to save space. Then, it puts an even lower resolution photo on the blog, and when you click on the image you link to the higher resolution image. I think the only thing you can do to have a better looking photo on your blog is to chose the "large" option for the photo size when you are uploading the photos.
I think all of your photos on your blog look good!
3 Comments:
What lovely young ladies you two are.
Ingrid, do you have trouble downloading sharp images on your blog. when i download to my files my pictures are great but when i put them on my blog they are fuzzy. what's up with that?
I think that when Blogger uploads photos, it usually uploads a lower resolution image to save space. Then, it puts an even lower resolution photo on the blog, and when you click on the image you link to the higher resolution image. I think the only thing you can do to have a better looking photo on your blog is to chose the "large" option for the photo size when you are uploading the photos.
I think all of your photos on your blog look good!
Lynda says: My girls are so cute!! LOve, MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home