and Elkins Avenue! Photo blog for Ingrid's Family and Friends
Sunday, July 02, 2006
The Rose Garden
Chris took these photos of the Rose Garden at the Bronx Botanical Garden. We had our first Chihuly sighting there. Even though it was a bit past its peak, the Rose Garden was still amazing.
These roses are amazing! I love the arbor. we have an arbor in our backyard. i planted carolina jasmine at each post and it is starting to grow up the posts and cover the top. it will be shady on the porch swing when it does that
3 Comments:
Lynda says: Mae, let's go to the botanical gardens next time I visit. Love, MOM
These roses are amazing! I love the arbor. we have an arbor in our backyard. i planted carolina jasmine at each post and it is starting to grow up the posts and cover the top. it will be shady on the porch swing when it does that
That sounds so nice, Patsy!
Post a Comment
<< Home