and Elkins Avenue! Photo blog for Ingrid's Family and Friends
Monday, September 18, 2006
Aloha, y'all
Mom wanted me to send this. I'm playing at a Senior residence where our friend's mother lives. They were having Luau Day or something, and wanted some background music in the lobby. I got this shirt in Hawaii years ago and still fits if I don't button it...
Well, Mom was going to play, too, but she had just started a substitute teaching job. We're actually working up set list so we can do these kind of gigs regularly.
As Teresa noted, I could possibly be mistaken for one of the inmates, but fortunately, I got away this time...
4 Comments:
Yay, you guys posted. Nice shirt, Dad. Did you and Mom play some ukekle duets?
Just be careful they don't lock you in afterward, John!
Now that you are retired, you really should be wearing that shirt all the time!
Well, Mom was going to play, too, but she had just started a substitute teaching job. We're actually working up set list so we can do these kind of gigs regularly.
As Teresa noted, I could possibly be mistaken for one of the inmates, but fortunately, I got away this time...
Post a Comment
<< Home