Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Upcoming W-Drive Anniversary

With the 1-year anniversary of Wilton Drive approaching (Sept. 9), I thought I would post this nostalgic photograph (Wilton Drive in background). I have no idea what year its from or how old we are, can someone help out? Can you tell which one is me?

3 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Joel said...

You're one of the ones without the beard. :)

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger John E. said...

Thanks for posting, Ingrid. It is the mid 1980s, I guess. That car was bought in 1982, but you guys don't look that old, so maybe 1984?
We went on a number of memorable trips in that car including all the way around Lake Superior, and to the Outer Banks, with all our camping stuff in the clamshell luggage rack on top.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Lynda S said...

I love that picture, Ingrid. I think you were 8 years old, maybe third graders. Mae is on the right and you on the left. I hope that we were about to set off on another one of our adventures. Love, MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home