Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Blog-iversary!


Ok, so I am a couple of days late, but I don't have good internet access at home and it seemed inappropriate to post something yesterday.

The blog is one year old as of Saturday!

Ingrid came to visit this weekend, with Chris and their friend Yaniv on the way to a wedding in the Catskiills. They're still there which is why it is left to me to post. We had fun, we went to the famous jeans store and to a going away party for Karen, who is going to cooking school.

Maybe when Ingrid gets back she will do something photo-shoppy to celebrate the year!

2 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Happy belated Blog-o-versary! Woo hoo!

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

I think the blog is wonderful. It has meant so much to me to be able to "visit" with my girls and keep up with your exciting lives. Thanks so much, Ingrid, for creating this blog and I wish it many happy returns!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home