Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Alabamaska

I'm playing with a new-to-me photo program for Windows, Irfanview. Here I am in Alabama and Alaska, on different biology-related adventures...

6 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger John E. said...

Which one is which?

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

I can't tell if you are joking or not, so the one on the left is Alabama, and the one on the right is Alaska... I should put a hybrid image of Mae and I too, but I can't find good photos for that...

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

It comes from years of practicing my most photogenic looks...

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Joel said...

IRFANVIEW!! Hey that's my fave! Between that and Pbrush - it's all I need. Here's a "painting" I did of Koko: http://www.tc.umn.edu/~joela/mrk/Kpix/kokodalesque.jpg

[Yes, like Weird Al's "White and Nerdy," I made a web page for my dog: kokomo.mrklingon.org]

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Hi Joel. Great koko photos! What you really need is a Kokomo blog...I miss taking photos of the kittens when I'm house-sitting!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Ingrid said...

oooh, my favorite Koko photo is "Koko Lurks!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home