Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Gorey stories


Ingrid and I are having an impromptu book club just in time for Halloween. We both reserved from the library "The Haunted Looking Glass," an anthology of classic ghost stories by the likes of Bram Stoker and Wilkie Collins that were selected by Edward Gorey. Pretty cool, huh? Which one of us will get the book first from the library? Who will finish first? The excitement is just beginning!

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Who's a little competitive? By the way, do you have your Halloween costume yet?

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

Girls, remember when I used to make those Halloween costumes for you. Maybe I can whip up some more. Are you still into Wonder Woman, Ingrid? My favorite Mae costume was the ghost. Maybe I will post a few pictures. How about it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home