Ready for Thursday
I finished my longest run before the half marathon yesterday (10 miles!) so I'm all set for Thursday. Here I am in 2003 with Nancy after the Atlanta Half-Marathon. That was the first one that I did after training with Michelle for one in Toronto, which we ended up doing the following year instead...
I got my half marathon best time at the Toronto Half Marathon in 2004, thanks to the flat course and running with Michelle...We were COLD at the end. Mae came out to cheer us on too! I wish Mae were running with me on Thursday, but maybe another time.I also ran the Indianapolis Mini (Half) Marathon in 2004 and 2005. The problem with that race is that I have to drive for an hour to get to the starting line...The first year I woke up late, sped up to Indy, and got on the last shuttle to the starting line just a few minutes before it started! Although I have to say it's pretty cool running around the Indianapolis Speedway at mile 7 in that race.


3 Comments:
I remember last time -- it will be exciting serving as your support team on this one. See you Wed.
Dad
Good luck, Ingrid! And have fun too!
Thanks for the support you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home