Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Dinnertime

Lately I've been using a great website with lots of good recipes to help with my resolution to cook more. Last night I made Southwestern Salmon with Black Beans, fitting for the house I'm house-sitting, which has a southwestern theme. I forgot the avocado, but otherwise it turned out fine. Chris's beer bread is at the end of the table. I have lots of leftover new potatoes, anyone want some?

5 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Mae said...

mmm, looks delicious

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

Good for you, Ingrid. That looks like a picture in Gourmet Magazine (I think. I never look at it!) What is the website?

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

It's the "Worlds Healthiest Foods" website organized by the George Mateljan Foundation, and I actually have no idea who they are...but the recipes are pretty dependable. You can click on the word 'website' in the post to go to the link. Or click here.

It's also really nice having a real dining room to eat in while I house-sit.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

I LOVE new potatoes (actually any potatoes) but I don't think it would make sense to ship them to me. Your meal looks beautiful.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

I love new potatoes too--I'll probably eat all the leftovers in two days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home