Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Minnesota visit: March 9th-11th

Twin cities average high for March 9th: 37°F
Twin cities average low for March 9th: 21°F

I'm coming to Minnesota the weekend of March 9-11th! All you Minnesota readers, let's get in contact and make some plans! I have lots of Minnesotan babies to meet...

...and brewpubs to visit...(but not at the same time)

4 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Yea!

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Daniela said...

We are very excited. We may even manage to get the temp above freezing by the time you get here!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Maizie can't wait to meet her cousin Ingrid!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

I know, I can't wait either! And yet, "Ingrid and Maizie" has such a familiar ring to it (or maybe it's "Ingie and Maisie"). See you all soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home