Thursday, March 22, 2007

Cherry Chocolate, mmmm


I bit the bullet and got a new phone recently, the LG Chocolate in red because I am anti-RZR. It's cute and I've never had a phone with a camera before. It has lots of functions like V Cast though, that I will never use. Anyone else have a cool new phone?

6 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

No, but now I want some chocolate. What's the word on those new orange cadbury creme egg? Are they totally awesome? Maybe I'll try one and then post about it!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Mae said...

New Wilton Drive feature: candy reviews!!

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Mae said...

we will be the siskel and ebert of candy!!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

We recently bought Norris and Liv new phones and picked up one for my parents at the same time, as theirs is so old my mother has to turn it on and off with a chopstick. However, she didn't seem too pleased with the news that she'd have to learn the ins and outs of a new cell phone. Liv has been designated the trainer when she's home for break.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Daniela said...

You are sooooo RIGHT being anti-RZR. I have one. It's the biggest pain in my butt! Now I want this one...

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

Will someone please explain what RZR is for us geezers. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home